Through the European Citizenship Track participants get the chance to:
- Gain wider concept of Europe
- Appreciate European Diversity
- Recognise the Importance of Active Citizenship
- Be Motivated to be an Active Citizen
- Have the opportunity to implement Active Citizenship throughout the programme.
The Programme ends by gathering 300+ students from all over Europe – who have just finished their 3 months exchange in another European Country – in Brussels where the participants reflect on themselves as active European citizens, share their experience, prepare for re-entering their home country, gain competence to create a positive change in their society and get to visit some of the European Institutions.
You can get involved in the programme by becoming a participant, host family, host school or volunteer!